Interested in becoming a family caregiver?
Contact us to find out how you can join our PCA team.
• Is not on the OIG Exclusions list
• Is not on the Individual MHCP Excluded Provider Lists
• Has successfully completed the Individual Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Training as applicable
• Has passed the background study, or received a set aside, under the facility ID of the agency requesting affiliation
• Is working for only one agency if under 18 years of age
At Kindly Care we believe dignity and respect are two of the most valuable commodities in the world. There is no higher praise for us than the smile of a happy patient, the thanks of a relieved client, or the revitalized embrace of an engaged resident.
Our Brilliant Team
We've been there. We understand.
I cannot thank you enough for your understanding and support through some difficult times. It is refreshing to work with (and know) someone who provides the utmost in professionalism and genuine kindness. I would highly recommend your company’s services to anyone who is concerned for their loved ones care.
I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation for all of the help. My brother and I would not have known where to turn at times without your knowledge and assistance. Your caregivers and assistance you have provided for my mother Lory, through her transition, and my father Bobby who is under your care currently.
Team of professionals have helped us to improve many aspects of our life, social life included. The personal assistant works hard, we do not need to follow her around, she knows what to do. We are very satisfied with Kindly Care. Your company has made our life so much easier. I would recommend you to everyone!